RHCSA and RHCE in Cloud
Demonstrates the Core Linux System Administration skills require in Red Hat Enterprise cloud environments
Course Content –
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
Understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack and Foreman.
- Create an instance with the Horizon web front-end.
- Qpid message broker
- Install and configure the Qpid message broker service.
- Secure Qpid using authentication and encryption.
- Keystone identity service
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
- Swift object storage service
- Install, configure, and use the Swift object storage service.
- Glance image service
- Install and use the Glance image service.
- Cinder block storage service
- Install the Cinder block storage service
- Manage Cinder volumes.
- Networking service
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
- Nova compute and controller services
- Install Nova compute and controller services.
- Deploy an instance from the command line.
- RHCE in Openstack (CL310)
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Manage snapshots in Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Access Ceph Storage through Ceph block device (RBD) and Ceph object gateway (RADOSGW)
- Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage as a storage back end for OpenStack Services
- Manage networks based on VXLAN, VLAN and GRE
- Deploy and using load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS) in OpenStack Neutron
- Troubleshoot Neutron issues
Prerequisites for this course
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience is required
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Join RHCSA and RHCE in Cloud @ Unnati Now Contact Us