Red Certified JBoss Administrator
Overview of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Learn the concepts and terminology of JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform 6, and install and run a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform instance.
- Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in standalone mode
- Understand the directory structure of standalone mode and the standalone.xml configuration file, and deploy an application onto a standa
- lone server.
- Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in domain mode
- Set up a domain, including a domain controller managing multiple host controllers. Also learn how to deploy an application onto a domain.
- Configure servers
- Define a server group on a host, add servers to a server group, and deploy an application to a server group.
- Use the CLI tool
- Learn how the command-line interface tool can be used to script administrative tasks.
- The datasource subsystem
- and database connection pools in JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and how to configure the datasource subsystem. Learn how to deploy a Java™ Database Connectivity (JDBC) driver and define a datasource.
- The logging subsystem
- Configure the logging subsystem, including configuring the built-in handlers and loggers.
- The messaging subsystem
- Understand JMS and HornetQ, including how to define and configure connection factories and destinations (topics and queues).
- The security subsystem
- Configure the security subsystem, including securing the management interfaces, securing an application, and securing a JMS destination. Also learn how to define a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and database security realm.
- JVM configurationConfigure the JVM for both standalone and domain modes.
- Migrating applications to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6Understand classpath and module dependencies, JPA issues, updating security settings, and other tips on how to migrate an application to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6.
- The web subsystemConfigure the HTTP and HTTPS Connectors, set up an SSL connection, and configure an AJP Connector.
- Introduction to clusteringSet up JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in a cluster in both standalone and domain mode.
Join Red Hat JBoss Course @ Unnati Computers, Aurangabad Now